SUNY CIT 2016 Call for Presentations!
Hosted by SUNY Potsdam – May 31 – June 3, 2016
CIT, SUNY’s largest and most prominent event on instructional technology, is accepting presentation submissions online now for the 25th Annual Conference.
All SUNY campuses, state-operated, statutory, and community colleges are invited to submit abstracts to present at this conference. We welcome proposals from outside the SUNY system as well.
Proposals are due by December 31, 2015
This year’s theme Students at the Center: Creating and Sharing Learning Experiences is supported by the following tracks:
- Open Educational Resources: Strategies, Advantages, and Savings for Students and Faculty in Practice
- Engaging Students: Tools and Strategies
- Inquiry: Scholarship, Discovery, and Innovation
- Student and Faculty Support: Access and Accessibility
- Going Mobile
Abstract submissions are being accepted at the Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced levels and in the following formats: Presentation, Panel, Birds of a Feather, Hands-on Demo, Ignite, Workshop, Special Interest Group, and Poster.
To submit a proposal, click ‘Submit Your Proposal’. Then, follow these steps:
- New Users click on Create New Account
- Enter the *Required information and click Next Step
- Create a Password and click Finish
- Click on the link CIT Abstract Submission
- Complete the Submission Form
- Remember to “save draft” frequently
- Click Submit Application when complete
SUNY CIT is sponsored by SUNY FACT2 (Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching and Technology).