Thank you for your interest in reviewing proposals for the SUNY CIT Conference.
Reviewers: FACT² Council and Campus Representatives and CIT Abstract Review and Program Subcommittee
- Managed through the online submission database (Events Air)
- Use Likert scales for each selection
- Add additional comments for scoring rationale
All scores are tabulated, ranked, and escalated for secondary review by the CIT Abstract Review and Program Subcommittee. This subcommittee will review and schedule the SUNY CIT Conference Program, looking at the number of presentations in each track, redundancy and complementary nature of presentations and topics, and alignment with the session tracks in order to arrive at an overall comprehensive program.
The items you will need to prepare to do your reviews are noted below. Please review, or feel free to print and have nearby as you review:
- Conference Theme and Session Tracks and descriptions
- Presentation Rating System
- Description of Session Formats
- Review Form
- Getting Started with Events Air
- Reviewing Window: January 7-18, 2019
- Abstracts Assigned: 20 or less. The number of abstracts assigned will depend upon the number of reviewers and number of abstracts received
- Abstracts are 400 words or less. The anticipated time commitment is 2-3 total hours.
- You will not be assigned any “home campus” proposals (please self-identify any potential conflicts)
To become a CIT Reviewer, contact Nancy Motondo at firstname.lastname@example.org